T and S,
Another year older and another letter from your momma.
You NEED to know how much just your existence has made a difference in this world.
1. You made me a mom. You changed my life for the better. You are a blessing to this family and we would not be same if we didn’t have you in our lives.
2. You made me a better person because of the example I need to be for you.
3. You are a friend to those who need a friend. You may have days when you feel like you have no friends. You have to remember that you DO, even if they’re not in the same room with you, they still love you. On those hard days, reach out to the people that YOU love and you will see that they love you back.
4. You are SO loved. Besides by daddy and I and your sister, you have a whole family who loves you because of who you are. Your aunts and uncles, your grandparents, your great aunts and uncles…not only people related to you but our sweet dear friends, people you call “aunt and uncle” but aren’t even related to us…your teachers, your coaches, your riding trainer, your classmates…all these people would not be the same had you not been born.
5. I am so impressed. You are amazing! Every day I look at the young lady you are becoming and I praise the Lord for all He is teaching you. Let the Lord continue to lead you. He has a “better sense of direction” than any of us. Follow Him and He won’t lead you astray.
You were born for a purpose! The Lord has a plan for your life. Live like your are loved, BECAUSE YOU ARE! He loves you just as you are. His love has made you more than enough. You are valuable!
Now, get out there and shine! 😆